Rehabilitation & Case Management
Do you know what Specialised Support your patients need right now?
C oastal Rehab has over 20 years experience in patient rehabilitation and case management. Our experienced OT’s provide comprehensive and clearly defined rehabilitation and case management services for all patients including catastrophic or complex cases, such as spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, and chronic pain.
We coordinate communication and all other requirements between specialised rehabilitation providers and medical practitioners to facilitate attainment of the patient’s goals.
At Coastal Rehab we fully assess your patients’ specific case needs and then design a customised rehabilitation plan for the individual patient. This is done in close conjunction with specialised rehabilitation providers and medical practitioners. We then constantly monitor and measure patient progress against the agreed plan and modify as required.
Coastal Rehab case managers are knowledgeable and professional. We are focussed on the patient needs and ensuring the best possible result for ALL stakeholders. We understand that a comprehensive working knowledge of the insurance industry and industry standards is required and we have this. We recognise the need to strive for judicious time frames for the insurer whilst considering the medical conditions of the patient/claimant as being paramount.
Coastal Rehab offers:
- Initial Comprehensive Patient Needs Assessment
- Full Functional Evaluations
- Required Equipment Prescriptions
- Home, Vehicle & Workplace Modifications – Assessments and Implementation
- Neurological Rehab
- Community based Rehab (Brief description or link to relevant page)
- Complex Case Management (including catastrophic or complex cases, such as spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, and chronic pain)
- CAEATI Applications (Brief description or link to relevant page)